Travel Revolution Fair July 2015

Tomorrow I be going to Travel Revolution Fair at Marina Bay Sands to gather more information and hopefully discount at Taiwan Tourism booth as I be going to Taiwan again this November with my cousin in free and easy travel  ! 

When the established travel agencies like CTC Travel and Chan Brothers Travel opted out of NATAS fair, I decided not to go to NATAs fair anymore as I prefer to book via my favourite travel agency like CTC Travels as I joined their Beijing and Taiwan tour groups years ago and I really like their service and reasonable price. For the price that I paid, I find that its really worth it as we stayed in four stars hotel and enjoyed many great meals at really good restaurants. 

At Travel Revolution, I can try Taiwan food at Taiwan Tourism booth too and explore Singapore Airlines premium economy class. Moreover, I don't have to pay for entrance fees unlike NATAs fair which requires $4 entrance fees. Its a no-brainer to choose Travel Revolution lah. 

Comments

Popular Posts