Singapore National Day Parade Ticket Collection

Last month, residents who won the National Day Parade tickets or preview tickets collected the tickets at Marina Square shopping mall. This year, as usual, I did not win any NDP preview or NDP tickets. Of course I feel disappointed. But there is nothing I can do since tickets are given by balloting. Nevertheless, I just stay at home and watch the live broadcast and have a feast at home and have a good rest in the long weekend. 

Ticket collection at Marina Square shopping mall.
 Items inside the funpacks.
 One of 50 NDP bag designers
 This year funpack comprises many of my childhood favorite items like the colourful chocolate in 8 shape packaging (my favourite number) and card games like SNAP and Old Maid) I used to play with my primary classmates.


 Singa figures
 There are a total of 50 design funpacks.
 Many SG50 events planned for this year 50th year of Singapore independence.
When you are in Singapore, you must eat Chili crab!

Comments

Popular Posts