Healthy & Delicious New Dishes at PastaMania

I renewed my PastaMania membership recently and received a $10 pizza voucher. As the voucher deadline is near, I had dinner with my friend at Bedok Point PastaMania.

I actually wanted to eat the usual TomYum seafood pasta but my friend advised me to try their new dishes. So I had the new dish Salmon Creamy Tomato linguine. I'm glad I made the change as the salmon was done just right and the linguine was al dente and creamy delicious. 

If you love PastaMania food like I do, it is better to sign up for membership as you enjoy 15% discount off which can help you save lots of money if you dine frequently. 

Overall I really like their new dishes like the Salmon Creamy Tomato pasta, dessert like Crosta DiFrutti, fried chicken wings and Sicilian salad. I like that they provide quality and affordable Italian dishes. 

You can view their new menu here.
 Crosta DiFrutti ($6.50) with Gelato($3.00) is quite good but pricey. It is actually custard and fruit on a big biscuit cut into 4 pieces. You need to be careful when you eat as the biscuit can break into pieces. 
 We had a small Hawaiian pizza ($9.90). I like the thin crust and pineapple.
 Salmon with Creamy Tomato sauce linguine ($15.90) comes with salad. I am in love with this dish now. 
 Salmon is quite fresh and well-done. 
 Sicilian salad ($6.90) is refreshingly light and healthy.
My friend had Tom yum seafood pasta($12.90). Took the photo after she ate.

Comments

Popular Posts