Best Mocha at Pick Me Up Cafe at East Coast Park

As I always commute by public transport like bus and MRT, I normally dine at restaurants in shopping malls which are within MRT walking distance. Thus I rarely dine at East Coast Park as it is quite troublesome unless you travel by taxi or car.So after about four years hiatus from East Coast Park, I dined at a cafe and restaurant at the revamped Parkland@ECP recently. 

I think I found the best mocha at Pick Me Up cafe with great gelato and waffle. As my cousin and cousin-in-law always treat me to delicious dinner, I decided to treat them desserts. I was also happy that desserts and food at the cafe are quite affordable too. Most importantly, I found the best mocha which is far better than Starbuck. But the fresh pressed fruit juice are quite expensive at about $8 per cup. You must definitely try their hot mocha if you are a coffee lover like me and their creamy gelato. 
I shared this manuka waffle with my cousins. Waffle is quite crispy and soft inside. 
 Brownie with vanilla ice-cream. They will warm the brownie before serving you.
 I also had mocha gelato!
I love this hot mocha. Definitely the best mocha in my opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts