Great Food at Canton Paradise

Just last week, I had a great meal at Canton Paradise restaurant at Bedok Mall. Its the first time I have fresh, tender and fragrant BBQ pork belly which is supposedly the best part of the meat. I also like their crispy BBQ pork bun which I think is the best in Singapore. The bun is crispy soft and it is a match in heaven with the delicious char siew BBQ pork. If you are at Canton Paradise, you must order their signature dishes which are the Crispy BBQ pork bun and BBQ pork belly.  You can also order dim sum in the evening which is bonus point for me. I'm going to bring my parents to Canton Paradise for dinner soon. 

Canton Paradise at Bedok Mall
B2-10/11 
https://www.paradisegroup.com.sg
 BBQ Pork Belly is worth the $16.80 price tag.
 3 mini egg tarts cost $4.30
 Roasted Duck Noodle ($8.40)
 Prawn Dumpling Noodle ($8.40)
 Crispy BBQ Pork Bun
 Cheongfun with Prawn ($5.80)
Warm Chestnut with Osmanthus cake ($4.30)

Comments

  1. Good sharing about Canton Paradise, please feel free visit back my blog about Canton Paradise too. The url is:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/canton-paradise/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts