Feast at Canton Paradise Again!

Impressed by last week dinner at Canton Paradise, this weekend, I treated my parents to a feast at Canton Paradise restaurant at Bedok Mall. 

My father who normally don't eat pork actually ate many pieces of BBQ pork belly. My parents also enjoyed the crispy BBQ pork bun which I love as well. However the Yangzhou fried rice was a disappointment. The roasted duck is not bad though it is not impressive.

If you love Cantonese food, this restaurant will not let you down with their wide range of dim sum and classic Cantonese food. Though we are Teochews, we enjoy Cantonese food. Well as long as its Chinese food, we love it. 

Canton Paradise
Bedok Mall
#B2-10

Canton Paradise signature Crispy BBQ pork bun ($10.60 for 6 buns). Highly recommended! You be addicted to this piping hot crispy hot BBQ pork bun. Must eat it when its hot for optimum experience. 
 BBQ Pork Belly is from the best part of the pork belly and is fresh. Even my father who don't normally eat pork enjoyed Canton Paradise famous BBQ pork belly. Price is not cheap though, this small plate of pork belly cost s $16.80.
 When eating dim sum, I must order prawn dumpling.
 I shared roasted duck noodle with my mum. 
 Cheongfun prawn is not really impressive.
 We love this siew mai pork with prawn and fish roe. It taste fresh and delicious.
 Prawn and mango fritter is filled with mayonnaise, prawn and mango! Really yummy but it is quite oily. ($5.30) 
Being Teochews, we must have yam.  This is yam with chicken and prawn filling. ($4.90)
 I love cod fish so we had this Cod fish with plum sauce. Really love this awesome combination of hot crispy cod fish coated with sweet plum sauce. I will definitely order this dish when I'm back at Canton Paradise. ($9.80) 
 Scallop with egg white dumpling is one of their innovative dim sum. I love the light tasty sauce with fresh dumpling filled with scallop, prawn and egg white. ($4.90) 
 Red bean and yam pastry is quite bland. I don't really recommend this dessert. (($4.20)

Comments

Popular Posts