Delicious SG50 Lobster Roll at Swenson

I had SG50 special Lobster Roll with chili crab sauce at Swenson recently. This dish is only available at Swenson Restaurant in April this year as it celebrates Singapore 50th birthday this year. Every month, they will feature a local dish with a twist.

I think this is the best lobster roll as I love the warm buttery grilled crispy soft bun filled with generous fresh lobster in spicy chili crab sauce. Sadly it is only available in April. The lobster roll is served with potato chips and garden salad. I prefer Bedok Mall branch as they allowed me to change garden salad to coleslaw. The other branch at Nex is not so flexible. 
Lobster roll with potato chip and salad ($21.80)
Yummy lobster roll!
 Red Bean Soya Float. It is simply soya bean milk topped with vanilla ice-cream.


 Rodeo wings, my favourite fried chicken wings with BBQ sauce.
Chocolate mint sundae

Comments

Popular Posts