Yummy Food at Seah Im Food Centre

Recently, I went to Henderson Bridge with my friend for nature walk (Will blog about it soon). After three hours of walking, we went to the nearest hawker centre at  Seah Im Food Centre which is a few minutes walk from Harbourfront MRT station. My friend was exclaiming how delicious the Yong Tau Foo is at Tian Ji Niang Dou Fu stall is. I tried her laksa yong tau fu but I was not impressed. I had the chicken wanton noodles instead which was quite palatable. 
We shared the Fried Hokkian mee and agreed that it was quite delicious and we were delighted with the super cheap avocado juice which costs only $2.50.

We were disappointed that the Indian stalls only sell roti prata from 3.30pm. I haven't eat roti prata for some time already.

How to get to Seah Im Food Centre?

Just alight at HarbourFront MRT station and walk for a few minutes. It is also very near to Vivocity shopping mall. 

 I really like the Fried Hokkian noodles (福建虾面) as it tastes quite delicious and I love the chili sauce. Sprinkled with lime, this is really yummy. It costs only $2.50 and I shared with my friend. She wanted to buy this as she saw a senior slurping the noodles.
 Added lots of chili!
 Must try this Cheng Ji Chao Xia Mian Hao Jian for their fried Hokkian mee at stall 
01-59!
 Yong Tong Fu stall
 At 2pm, the stall is quite quiet and not many stalls are opened.
 Chicken with noodles. Quite decent as the noodles is springy, but the sauce is not so delicious. Really, besides springy noodles, sauce and chili sauce are really important. 
 Chicken noodle with dumpling soup cost $4.00. 
 This is the most delicious and cheap avocado milkshake I ever have. It costs only $2.50 for a big jar but at Tampines shop in residential area near my home, a smaller cup that is filled with lots of ice costs $3.50! This awesome stall is at 01-54.

Comments

Popular Posts