Singing and Lunch Buffet at Kbox

The last time I sang my heart out was three years ago.Recently, I was attracted by the lunch buffet at Kbox Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, so I decided to check it out last weekday as the lunch buffet is only $12.80 nett on week day. Although lunch buffet at Kbox is from 11 am to 3pm, take note that you only have 3 hours to enjoy the lunch and singing. 

Only two Kbox branches at Marina Square and Orchard Cineleisure offer Kbox Lunch buffet from 11 am to 3 pm. 

How to get there?
Marina Square: Alight at Cityhall MRT and walk for about 10 minutes.
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard: Alight at Somerset MRT

To read my Marina Square KBox Lunch buffet blog post, click here. More information at Kbox homepage


Buffet area at Kbox

Popular Mandopop idols. I like to sing Jolin and Fish Leong songs as they are easier to sing. When I arrived, I saw this idols on the screen.

At about $14 per person after adding the extra charges, it is really cheap to eat and sing for three hours.
 Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
 Buffet area
 Porridge area with side dishes like salted egg, peanut and others.
 Some rolled cakes, chocolate brownies and cheesecake. Frankly speaking, quite ok lah considering the price. 
 Salad section and sauces
 Fried prawn with sugarcanes
 Fried chicken dumpling
 Chicken sticks
 Siew mai and har gow
 Streamed chicken and vegetables
 Assam eggs, not so spicy
 Beef kway teow (flat noodles)
 Fried rice
 Winter melon soup
 Free flow of drinks and coffee
 Ice-cream section
 Our food

Comments

Popular Posts