Ding Tai Fung,The Best Dumpling in Singapore & the World!

I tried all types of dumpling in Chinese restaurant and till now, my favourite dumpling or xiao long bao is still from Ding Tai Fung restaurant, also one of the top 10 best restaurants in the world. I first had a taste of the delicious fried egg rice in Taiwan and when I returned to Singapore, I immediately went to try the Ding Tai Fung restaurant. Glad to say that the standard is almost on par with Taiwan. Hmm, I really can't discern much difference, well except for the sweeter prawns in Taiwan. The black vinegar in Singapore is darker which I like. 

Really happy to see chilli crab dumpling which is really tasty. It is much better than the standard xiao long bao. What baffle me is why can't they put chilli crab in their main menu? I think I can eat chilli crab xiao long bao every week. 
Fried Fried with Egg and Prawn
Crispy Golden Prawn 
                    Steamed Chilli Crab Dumpling, my favorite dumpling!

Mango pudding. I will stick to this dessert in the future.
For the first time, I tried the almond pudding with black sesame seed, but it is disappointing. 

Tampines MRT station

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts