Taiwan Night Markets at Cineleisure

My cousins and I explored the newly launched Taiwan Night Markets at Orchard Cineleisure yesterday after dinner at around 4.20pm and luckily the food court was not crowded yet. Took us less than 10 minutes to order the food. We'll be back to try more Taiwanese food. 

I love Taiwan food like scallion pancake and oyster vermicelli and I'll always have them there. I was delighted to see peanut crunchy candy roll with ice-cream which I tried at Jiufen many years ago.

Now I don't have to travel to Taiwan for the food as they are readily available here though food here are more expensive.  My cousin paid $8.80 for the big sausage wrap small sausage (glutinous rice with sausage) and it is much smaller compared to those in Taiwan. You can see the prices of the food below. Most food are priced at around $5 which are quite reasonable considering it is in town area.

I will be going to Cineleisure perhaps every few months as I can buy art materials at Overjoyed shop at basement 1. 

At Cineleisure basement 1.
Nearest MRT station: Somerset MRT


Crepes





I brought this scallion pancake. 





This glutinous rice with sausage is very small (about half the size compared to Taiwan version) and it is priced at $8.80! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts