Local Vegetarian Food at Nature Cafe

My young cousins and I had a wonderful dinner at vegetarian Nature cafe at Suntec City which serves many delicious local and international food like Korean noodle at affordable price. However we notice that they have reduced the number of dishes especially western food. 

We particularly enjoyed Wanton Kolok dry mee with char siew and Fried Kway Teow. It's a great place to indulge in delicious local food at an affordable price. I do hope they continue to operate at Suntec City. I will go back for the wanton kolok dry mee.

Nature Cafe at Suntec City
No 3 Temasek Boulevard, #B1-148, Suntec City Mall, North Wing, 038983
Nearest MRT station: CItyhall MRT / Esplanade MRT/Promenade MRT

Wanton Kolok mee with char siew ($6.50) is my favourite dish at Nature Cafe
Yummy fried kway teow comes in really big portion and is affordable at $6.50. Really delicious when I add lots of lime.
Vegetarian fish slice noodle soup ($6.50) is also quite tasty sweet with fragrant ginger and milk.
Korean style noodle ($6.50). I don't really like this dish. We won't be ordering this dish again. 
We also love the hot cheese ball. Best to eat it when its hot with the sticky cheese.






 

Comments

Popular Posts