Last Print for i-Weekly and 8 Days Magazines

Today I went to purchase the last print edition of i-Weekly and 8 days magazines as these two local entertainment magazines have decided to venture to digital version only. 

I feel sad that these two magazines that I read for many years will no longer be in print. For me I'm a tactile person and love the feel of papers and I enjoy reading from a physical magazine. I can keep the magazine of my favourite singer or actor. In the past, I look forward to buying the magazines especially if my favourite artist is on cover. 

I doubt I read the online version as I do not really like reading online and it's not healthy to spend long hours online. In the future for entertainment news, I will just read from Shin min daily Chinese evening newspapers.  


Comments

Popular Posts