Universal Studios Singapore at Resort Sentosa

If you love thrilling rides, Universal Studios Singapore is the place to go. In the 90s, I was daring and tried almost all the rides at Gold Coast Dreamworld. Now, I only dare to venture the kiddy rides. Recently I went to to the Universal Studios Singapore. The last time I went to USS was in 2014. Not much has changed except for the new trick eye museum. 

One area I love is the New York area. It reminds me of my solo trip to New York to watch Broadway musicals and visit all the art and design museums. Even though I went alone, I had no time to feel lonely as I was immersed in the arts and musicals. It's definitely one of the best holidays in my life. 






New York, New York! One of my favourite cities besides Taipei.
















Comments

Popular Posts