TVB Veteran Actors in Singapore

I decided to spend my weekend today at Orchard Kinokuniya bookshop to read travel and arts magazines today. To my surprise, I saw two veteran TVB actor and actress at the bookshop for their friend, Robert Chua's book launch on his past 50 years at TVB (a Hong Kong broadcaster) and food industry.

If you watch Hong Kong dramas or movies, you definitely recognise them. Bowie Wu 胡枫
and Law Lan 罗兰 are already in their 80s yet they don't look their age.  Law Lan looks really radiant at 83 years old and looks really different from her many roles as a supernatural medium in Hong Kong horror movies. Wow, it just feel so amazing to see their in real life.

At the book launch, Robert Chua spoke in English and Cantonese. The two veterans spoke mostly in Cantonese which I don't really understand. After talking, they proceeded to sign autograph for their fans who purchased the books. I went back to reading. 

From left to right: Bowie Wu,Law Lan and Robert Chua.




Comments

Popular Posts