New Dishes at Elemen Restaurant

Recently, I went to Element, a vegetarian restaurant at Millenia Walk for 8 course set. I wanted to try their new dishes like pesto fettuccine and chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice-cream. Elemen 8 course meal is about $4 cheaper than Sufood, another popular vegetarian restaurant. 

Finally they have chocolate lava and vanilla ice-cream and pesto pasta. But my favourite dish is their wild mushroom and truffle set. I think its absolutely the best pizza in the world! The generous creamy sweet fragrant cheese filled the crispy thin crust.

For salad, I chose their new fruit rojak. It has similar taste as our traditional rojak but it comes with fruits like pineapple, strawberry, dragon fruit and and pear with dark youtiao (deep fried dough).

ELEMEN@MILLENIA WALK
9 RAFFLES BOULEVARD
#01-75A/76 Millenia Walk

Rojak (fruit salad)

 I love the generous pine nuts and pesto.
 Wild mushroom and truffle pizza is the most delicious pizza I ever eaten in my life!
 Chocolate lava cake and vanilla ice-cream comes in the right portion.

 I don't really like the new appetiser, especially the mushroom. 

 Rosemary bread sticks with raspberry yogurt sauce.
 I had sea salt coffee. Next time I'm not going to order this drink. There was too much milk and it taste normal.
I love their wild mushroom cream soup with truffle oil.

Comments

Popular Posts