River Hongbao Show 2018

Last Friday, I finally went to Marina Bay platform for the River Hongbao show. As this year is the year of the Dog, this year there are many lanterns decorations in the form of dogs. 

The only difference compared to last year is this year I am vegetarian. I don't like to drink milk but like cheese. But I'll try to cut down on cheese and egg this year.  

Happy Chinese New Year. Next Friday is the 15th (2nd of March) and last day of Chinese New Year.
This year God of Fortune looks very lively. 
 There are many different dog species design.




 The ingredients used in this cheese potato is so much lesser compared to Taiwan cheese potato in Taiwan. 

 Fried tofu.
 My cousins and aunty had these.
Hongbaos I received this year. I love this pink packet with flowers and bird design.

Comments

Popular Posts