A Year of Reflection

I know it's late but Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! I've been busy lately so I don't really have much time to update my blog. 

By the way, after reading more on Buddhism, I have less desire on material needs and is now  taking vegetarian food 90% of the time. The only exception is I had some seafood during reunion dinner this month but whenever I eat out, I will eat at vegetarian restaurant or eatery. 

Just want to tell my friends and cousins not to buy me presents on my birthday. I have everything I need and do not need more. Instead of spending money to buy me present, use it to donate to others who need it more. 

Happiness is a state of mind. Not owning material stuff. Be contended and you feel blessed. 
Helping others, to be of service to others are what motivate me now.

Comments

Popular Posts