Yummy Vegetarian Food at Sufood!

This week Sufood has finally revamped its menu. Instead of 8 course set lunch or dinner, now its reduced to 7 course at $29.80. There is no more Rainbow fruit salad but in a way I'm glad to  try Macadamia Fruit salad which is really delicious with many nutritious fruits and nuts like avocado, pomelo, macadamia nuts. Yummy yummy :). Sometimes only when there is a change, then you'll be forced to get something even better. If there is no change, I will just order Rainbow salad as usual so I'm glad Macadamia Fruit salad is included in the new revamp menu. Macadamia Fruit salad is definitely more delicious than Rainbow fruit salad!

Another good news, if you have OCBC credit card, you can enjoy 10% discount. Yeah, as a "loyal" customer, I finally get to save money as I always have my lunch or dinner every on every Friday or Saturday after praying at Waterloo street Kuan Yin temple. 

Click the link here for Sufood Menu.

Sufood Singapore at Raffles City Shopping Mall
Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT and Esplanade MRT
 Strawberry Snowflake salad is surprisingly tasty with crunchy shredded yam, with Italian baby spinach and feta cheese. I love it!
 I also love Macadamia fruit salad filled with avocado, macadamia nuts, pineapple, peach and sweet potatoes!
 The Comfy is a mixture of pear and yucca roots which improves immunity and digestion! This combination is really good.
 Pumpkin soup. Hmm taste is bland. I recommend creamy Black bean soup instead.
 Another must order dish! This Zesty Oyster Mushroom Stone Pot Rice is really delicious. Normally I don't order rice outside but my young cousin ordered this. I thought I would stop at 1 spoonful, but no. It was so delicious that I took ate some more.
  This is mushroom which comes with Zesty Oyster Mushroom Stone Pot Rice.
 We loved Cheesy Mushroom Wrap too!
 Star pizza is Sufood signature dish! I simply love cheesy mushroom pizza!
 Rosso e Giallo is a combination of red bean cake and silky beancurd pudding.
Vanilla ice-cream with chocolate cake is not recommended. The cake is too sweet and ice-cream is not silky smooth. 
 Rosemary breadstick with sweet mustard sauce and cider. Now there is no more trio appetizer. 
This amazing Macadamia Fruit salad comes with macadamia nuts, avocados, sweet potatoes, peach, pomelo, cherry tomatoes and vegetables topped with pineapple flavoured vinaigrette dressing.

 Creamy Potato Black Bean Soup. I must say this is more delicious than pumpkin soup.
 I love the Comfy fruit juice which is the combination of pear and yucca roots. Really refreshingly delightful!
 This is Sufood new dish. White Ferula Pesto Pasta is surprisingly tasty. It comes with fresh basil pesto sauce and White Ferula mushrooms and broccoli underneath the pasta. A really healthy dish!
This is mango dessert. They will no longer serve this dessert as they replace it with banana cheesecake.

Comments

Popular Posts