Wakin Chau Concert 周華健 演唱会 2015

Thanks to my cousin, I enjoyed one of the best concert performances in my life yesterday at Singapore Indoor Stadium. Wakin Chau (周華健) is a an awesome singer and he made us laugh with his witty lines throughout the three hours concert. He is really a humorous guy and great singer. I find it a really heartwarming concert as audience members kissed their partners as he sang one of my favourite songs, 爱相随(Ai Xiang Sui, or Love follows). His spontaneous fans, be it young to old couples kissed their partners when they saw themselves flashed on the screen. I definitely watch his concert again if he comes to Singapore again. Definitely one of the most awesome concerts I ever watch. I do hope he comes to Singapore next year again. This time, I want to book the front row seats.

 Start of the concert.
It was full house with about 9000 strong audience in Singapore Indoor Stadium.
His latest album is inspired from Chinese historical warring states period. 
Setting that emulate early Chinese period, maybe Han or Ming dynasty. 
For the first time, I switched on my phone light in a concert.
Couples have to kiss if they are captured by cameraman as Wakin sang 爱相随(Ai Xiang Sui, or Love follows). My favourite segment of the concert. 
My best shot of Wakin.


Song dedication. With a career spanning more than 30 years, he released more than 20 albums. He forgot how to sing one of his songs, "Who am I?" in a song request. 
Today Sing What Ah? Concertgoers can dedicate a song and explain why they want to dedicate the song. Wakin chose four lucky fans.

When will someone sing this song to me? A loving husband dedicated this song to his wife. 
Definitely one of my favourite songs. 

Comments

Popular Posts