Sing50 Concert at Stadium

I attended Sing50 concert at the Stadium today with my cousins. The star of the show is undoubtedly Stefani Sun and Lim Jun Jie who are successful pop singer who are popular in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore. Their concert tickets are very expensive and I'm glad I could catch these two megastars singing live. Also Lang Lang,an international famous pianist performed three songs too with 50 other pianists. Of course at Sing50 concert, it featured Singapore four official languages like Chinese, India, Malay,and English songs.  But I don't really know other performers. 

I'm delighted they featured Xinyao, Singapore Chinese songs composed and written by Singaporeans.


 At Kallang Wave mall, there is rock wall.



 Inside the stadium
 Waiting for the show to start.
 I attended Sing50 because of mega stars like Stephanie Sun and Lim Jun Jie. Their concert tickets are very expensive.




 Tracy Huang received loud applause from the audience.



 Lim Jun Jie is a really talented composer and singer.

 Lang Lang











 After Stefanie Sun performance, many concertgoers left the stadium.

Comments

Popular Posts