The Best Teochew Chinese Noodles at Lam's Abalone Noodle Restaurant

I love to eat dry Teochew springy noodles mixed with delicious special chili sauce and black vinegar. Finally at Marina Square food court at level 4, I found the delicious Teochew noodles at affordable price at $6.80 at Lams' Abalone Noodle Restaurant. I'm really happy with the noodles as it is quite hard to find good Teochew noodles in foodcourt area.   

Since I don't really like sliced pork, I opted for the fried fishball. Besides the delicious and tasty dry springy noodle with abalone, I added an additional egg at $1.50 which is quite pricey. You can also order the original that comes with minced and sliced pork. 

How to get to Marina Square shopping mall?
Just alight at Cityhall MRT and walk via the Citylink to Marina Square food court at level 4 for about 10 minutes.

Lam's Abalone Noodle Restaurant at Marina Square Shopping Mall
9 Raffles Blvd #04-101/102
Singapore 039594
 This awesome dry abalone noodle with chili and black vinegar sauce costs $6.80 with fried fishballs, half egg and two small pieces of abalone and a scallop. They also add fried shallot which I love. Noodle is in small portion but you can request for additional noodle for extra $1.50.
 The restaurant is quite small and quite empty in late afternoon.
 I love the minced pork tasty soup

Besides noodles, they also have salt baked chicken which is super tasty and tender. Definitely a must order dish!

Comments

Popular Posts