Delicious Kaya Toast at Ya Kun

If you want to try one of the traditional Chinese breakfast, do try the Ya Kun Kaya Toast. I love their signature kaya toast which is spread with kaya ( or egg and coconut jam) that is made from 'coconut milk, sugar, eggs and pandan). I also love their soft boiled eggs and fragrant coffee with milk. You can buy the kaya toast value set which cost about $4.80 which includes two slices of kaya toast, 2 soft boiled eggs and a cup of coffee. 
When I was young, I like to pour the coffee on the cup plate and drank off the plate. Now, I'm more conscious and just drink off the cup. 

Normally people add pepper powder and soys sauce. For me, I just add soya sauce as I don't like pepper. I'm delighted they are innovative and added new items to their traditional kaya toast like toast stick and ice-blended coffee.

There are many branches in Singapore like at Singapore Changi airport, Raffles City shopping centre and their flagship store at Far East Square. I had my afternoon tea at the Raffles City shopping mall. 

At Changi airport terminal 3, it is opened for 24 hours.

Ya Kun Kaya Toast at http://yakun.com.sg/index.aspx
Kaya toast value set which comes with kaya toast, coffee and two soft boiled eggs. Yummy!
The kaya toast is filled with kaya spread and butter slice.
I love to add soya sauce to the eggs.
At the Shop
Simple but so delicious. They cooked the soft boiled eggs just right.
New items toast sticks that is deep fried with ham and cheese inside! You can dipped the kaya jam!
Cheese oozing out
From Ya Kun Kaya Toast website, to find out more, click here

Comments

  1. Yes. Raffles City shopping mall Ya Kun is quite good. Eggs are cooked just right. I don't like it when egg white is still transparent which is not so well-cooked.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts