French Poulet at Pocket-Friendly Restaurant

If you are looking for delicious and affordable French dining in Singapore, look no further. You can find the restaurant Amazing French Roast Chicken at Raffles City shopping centre which is conveniently located above the Cityhall MRT station! I had my first French food a month ago at this nice restaurant at Raffles City shopping centre basement 1. If you want a cup of plain warm water, you needs to pay $0.50 which is refillable. My favorite dish is of course their signature roasted chicken which is tasty and tender with their home-made mushroom chardonnay sauce. According to their website, they brined it for a full day before placing in the rotisserie until it is well-cooked. At about $15.80 for half a chicken.  It is definitely worth it to try their star dish! 
Value for money Poulet (French for chicken)
Different mushroom varieties with poached egg. This is good for sharing. I find the portion too big for one person.
Healthy Salad de Paris ($9.80). It includes Chopped Garden Salad, Dried Cranberry, Tomato, Avocado( two very small piece only) , Black Olive and Roasted Pine Nut served with French Dressing. I find this really good but a bit expensive. 

I love this Profiteroles ($7.80) at Poulet. I tried their signature tiramisu but I am not impressed. I prefer this Profiteroles which comes with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, drizzled with  warm chocolate sauce and almond flakes.
The Baked Caramelised Granny Smith Apple and Almond Paste in Puffy Tart served with Vanilla Ice-cream is quite good but it is quite small for one. It costs $7.80.

Comments

Popular Posts