Famous Handmade Noodles at Tampines 1 Shopping Mall

There are many good food stalls at level 5 Tampines 1 shopping mall food court . The Famous Handmade Noodle is one of them. 

After the Chinese Channel 8 food show featured the Famous Handmade noodle, it enjoys roaring business. One must be prepared to wait for about 20 to 30 minutes in the peak hours especially on weekends evening times. The food judges commended their chili  After watching the show, I decided to try their dry noodle. Normally I like to order their tom yum soup seafood noodle. 

The unique selling point of this stall is their springy good noodle. The dry noodle tasted alright. It is not so awesome that I want to eat everyday. I still prefer their tom yum seafood soup noodle. The noodles come with a soft egg. Unfortunately the soft egg I had was not so well-cooked. I could still see the uncooked egg white which disappointed me. When I ordered the soup noodle, at least the egg white is well-cooked and not so runny translucent which I dislike. 

The noodle is quite affordable at about $4.20 and above. Do give this stall a try.

Famous dry handmade noodles with signature chilli

Soft egg that oozes when you break it.

 Different types of handmade noodles
The busy chef

Comments

Popular Posts