Mid-Autumn Festival 2024 Lanterns Design by Ah Guo 阿果 at Gardens by the Bay

I love the intricate cute lanterns designed by Singapore talented illustrator Ah Guo 阿果 Kow Fong. I love buying Ah Guo designed stationery. The vibrant lanterns lighted up the the lovely Gardens by the Bay. This year theme is Celebrations(同欢). The Mid-Autumn Festival lighting will end on 22 September. 

Click here for more information. 

Nearest MRT: Bayfront and Gardens by the Bay MRT stations


Ah Guo is my favourite local artist.

This used to be my playground. I remember there were two dragon playgrounds in Tampines in the 80s. One playground was just next to my old flat at Blk 200s plus and the other was near my late grandparents' flat in Tampines. I had great fun playing with my cousins in 1980s. 







I had some traditional mooncake and snowskin mooncake, thanks to my brothers who brought it.

Comments

Popular Posts