View of Singapore Downtown at CapitaSpring

After work on Thursday, I decided to visit the Sky Garden at level 51 which is open to the public on weekdays in the morning (8.30 am to 10.30 am) and afternoon from 2.30 pm to 6.00pm) and last entry is 5.30pm.  

I was delighted to see beautiful vibrant exotic flowers that I never see at Gardens by the Bay. I brought some bread  and had late lunch at the Sky Garden while admiring Singapore city view. I was quite happy to see OCBC and UOB buildings that are really near to CapitaSpring. Next, I explored Green Oasis from level 20 to 17 where there are seats and tables for visitors to rest or do their work. There is also a gym station. 

I need to get another phone for after work. To be honest, I don't like to receive work related messages after work. 

Nearest MRT: Raffles Place (about 5 minutes walk)

At the Sky Garden at level 51

View of one of my favourite places, Esplanade theatre that looks like hornet eyes from above.



It is only open to the public on weekdays at the above time slot.

At the Green Oasis






Comments

Popular Posts