Vaccinated in Singapore

I finally completed 2 doses of vaccination last month. Initially I didn't want to go for second vaccination, but my colleagues and friends persuaded me and said that they are doing okay after vaccination so I went. Anyway, I don't plan to get the third dose as people can still be infected by the new variant and our Singapore government is still allowing import of foreigners and permanent residents from high risk countries with more contagious covid variant. There is no data yet regarding third dose side effects. I think it is risky to allow import from high risk countries with high transmissible variant and putting Singaporean's effort to naught. Now we have to regress back to phase 2. :(

Current ministers should monitor the situation first before allowing so many import from countries with covid outbreak of new and highly contagious variant. 

Image captured from my Tracetogether app.

Yeah, I went to Cedele for late lunch.

After vaccination, they gave me this sticker and also a box of free disposable masks. 

Comments

Popular Posts