Dahlia Dreams at Gardens by the Bay 2021

This Friday after work, I went to Gardens by the Bay, Flower dome to see the latest flowers theme, the elegant Dahlias with Chinese New Year decor which started this Friday and will end on 21 February, my birthday month. I reckon I will spend a lot due to all the promotions for my birthday month in February, the start of Spring. I love Spring as it symbolises blossoming, renewal and hope. 

There are many variety of dahlias like the decorative and ball dahlias. I love flowers and trees as they brighten up my mood.  

I'm friend of the garden so I enjoy unlimited visits to the flower dome, cloud forest and OCBC skyway till July 2022. I think I will back to see dahlias again maybe next week. 

I'm quite surprised that the space in front of Flower dome entrance is quite empty. Not sure if there is any new decor next week. 

Nearest Singapore MRT: Bayfront MRT


An overview of this year Dahlia Dream with an awe-inspiring globe of red Chinese lanterns.

You can read 2021 Metal Ox year fortune. My zodiac for the year is metal rooster. 
My day pillar is Ox. No wonder sometimes I'm stubborn like an ox. 



I like this lovely ball form of dahlia. So pretty.
Decorative dahlias

Lion dance display

Inside the lantern globe. Impressive design!




Garden Rhapsody, a stunning light show dancing with music is finally back this Friday. 


Comments

Popular Posts