Delicious Vegetarian Food at Grove

I love the black truffle ramen or la mian at Grove located at Singpost Paya Lebar. Grove is a vegetarian eatery which is under the same management as elemen, another vegetarian restaurant. 

At grove, they also sell bento set where you can choose the rice type and other vegetarian dishes. They also sell yogurt dessert with nuts. 

Their concept is similar to Greendot which also offers bento sets. But I prefer Grove as I love their black truffle ramen. I read that laksa at Grove is delicious too. I hope Grove can come to Tampines mall. So far I don't see any vegetarian restaurants in Tampines. 
 Black truffle ramen or la mian
 Side dishes. One fried spring roll costs. $1.00. But you can buy 3 at $2.80.
 I find the crispy spicy monkey head mushroom too salty.
The banana yogurt with nuts costs $3.80.
 On another visit, I had fried cheese and spring roll. 

Comments

Popular Posts