Delicious New Dishes at Sufood Vegetarian Restaurant!

Recently I returned to Sufood, a vegetarian restaurant originally from Taiwan. I really like their revamped menu and now it also comes in different price range. In the past, it only offered 8-course set meal, now there are 4-course ($27.80++), 6-course ($33.80) and 8-course ($39.80) set meals for customers to choose from. 

I was delighted to see new dishes and dessert! I ordered chocolate lava cake with lemon ice-cream by paying additional $2 and tried shell cheese baked pasta. Think I will be back to eat the chocolate lava cake again. 

Sufood
https://sufood.com.sg/menu/
Nearest MRT: Cityhall MRT
Raffles city shopping centre
252 North Bridge Road, #02-19,
Singapore 179103
T: (65) 6333 5338

                                         Baked shell pasta with black truffle
 Mulberry cider
Sufood at Raffles City shopping mall.
Free drinks outside the restaurant.
Handmade rosemary breadstick.
 Trio appetizer which comes with cherry tomato jelly, white water snowflake with red pepper and Japanese yuca root with blueberry sauce.
I like this energised salad with avocado and macadamia. 
 Cream of black truffle soup comes with a slice of bread with truffle. 

The Lively Watermelon and tomato juice.
 I absolutely love this baked shell pasta with black truffle! I'll be back for more!

This is another of my favourite. Lava chocolate cake with lemon ice cream!

Comments

Popular Posts