Vietnamese Food at Nam Nam

I had my first Vietnamese food last year when my buddy highly recommended it to me. My favourite cuisine are Chinese and Italian/French food. Since it was her birthday, we had Vietnamese food since her favourite restaurant is Nam Nam, a popular restaurant in SIngapore that serves Vietnamese food. 

Last Friday, I went window shopping alone at Suntec city and had my dinner at Nam Nam restaurant since I like their coffee and fresh southern roll. I also had chicken soup rice noodles. Food are quite affordable at about $10 for a bowl of noodles.
Nam Nam restaurant at Suntec City
 I like their aromatic coffee. My brother likes to buy Vietnamese coffee.
 Not many people on Friday afternoon. I feel like a Tai Tai :)
 I had the chicken rice noodles with egg without innards. 
 No room for desserts as I ate alone.
 Mekong prawn rolls at $5.90.

 I like this refreshing southern rolls with prawn and pork.
 There are many sauces and condiments. 
 Felt very stuffed after dinner, so I went to Suntec city popular Wealth fountain for good luck and some exercise.
 Fortunately, there were not many people, so I didn't have to queue to enter this lucky wealth fountain.

Comments

Popular Posts