TVB Stars Award at Marina Bay Sands Theatre

Recently I watch mostly Hong Kong TVB drama and only one Chinese drama, Blessing from local Channel 8. I think after Zoe Tay's era, I rarely watch channel 8 drama unless the storyline is really outstanding like Blessing 祖先保佑。Sometimes I also watch mainland China drama if the story is historical or interesting. I don't really like Taiwanese drama though.  

So when my cousin asked me I'm interested to attend Starhub TVB award ceremony at Marina Bay Sands Theatre, I decided to attend and take a look. My favorite former TVB star is Kevin Cheng. I also like Kenneth Ma's performance in the Kungfu drama. 
Alas, the ticket is not cheap at $150.00. But I guess I just watch it once to see the TVB stars with the hope that Kevin Cheng could be the surprise guest. 
 At the Grand Theatre
 Waiting for the show to start
 Some of the popular Hong Kong TVB stars. But always read that TVB stars' salaries are low unless you are really popular.
 Forgot the name of the award but the show was film in Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan too.
 My Favorite TV actress Charmaine Sheh
 Two Hong Kong comedians in Malay wedding attire.
 Winners for My Favorite TV couple
Alex is already 52 years old yet he looks so young.
Buffet spread was reserved for the guests and sponsors. We could only watch the food from afar.

Comments

Popular Posts