Feast at Fish & Co

Just recently, I had a feast at Fish & Co with my relatives at Singapore Changi Airport. Fish & Co is a local western seafood restaurant that serves dishes in the pan. You can choose the seafood and it comes with two side dishes like coleslaw, paella rice, fries, mashed potato or vegetables. My favorite dishes are the Seafood Feast which I normally share with my friend or cousins. If I dine alone, I normally have the grilled king prawns with two side dishes of paella rice and coleslaw. 

For more information, you can visit Fish & Co website.
 Mussels with garlic lemon butter sauce. Simply delicious.
 Warm bread is best served with the mussels garlic lemon sauce. But the bread served was cold and not so fresh.
 Chicken and mushroom cream spaghetti. I like Shitake mushroom and cream pasta. 
 Chilli Crab spaghetti that is topped with whole soft shell crab with chilli crab sauce. It will be great if the spaghetti is al dente. Taste wise it is just taste like Singapore chilli crab sauce. 
 My cousin had the Singapore Fish & Chips which is topped with chilli crab sauce. Best eaten when it is hot and crispy.
 Crispy whole line fish is a whole barramundi with a choice of sambal or lemon butter sauce. 
 Additional plate of paella rice was ordered just in case we wanted to eat more.
 I always order the grilled King prawns which are topped with lemon butter sauce whenever I dine alone. Also my side dishes are always paella rice and coleslaw. I still prefer the old menu when they served the king prawns with cheese. 
 Additional add on like the prawn fritters that cost $5.95.
Addtional add-on,Scallop with tomato sauce and cheese
 Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts