Yummy Vegetarian Beyond Burger at Mahota Kitchen

After looking at the delicious looking photos of vegetarian burgers, today I finally tasted Beyond meat burger at Century Square Mahota restaurant. I love the yummy burger which comes with my favourite avocado, sauerkraut cranberries and pumpkin bun with butter spread on it. It was a great dinner today with a cup of hot mocha and green tea ice-cream. I will return to Mahota Kitchen for the Vegetarian Beyond burger again! 

Mahota Kitchen at Century Square
Nearest MRT: Tampines MRT
Beyond Burger with vegan Beyond meat patty ($19.00) comes with salad and truffle fries. One of the best burgers I tasted as it comes with my favourite avocado and yummy sauerkraut cranberries and pumpkin bun.
Its wierd that the vegan Beyond patty taste like meat.

I find the signature uni matcha ($8.00) too big. A smaller portion will be better.

Mocha ($5.20)

Comments

Popular Posts