Well Done Monica Baey!

Good job girl Monica! If the authority ain't doing anything to redress your grievance, you gotta take things into your hands and broadcast to the world! Although I'm an alumnus of National University of Singapore (NUS), you have my support! If we female don't help each others, who will? 

NUS, we the alumni are watching you! NUS undergraduates are not below 18 years old. Undergraduates should be fully aware of what is right and wrong by now. I didn't know NUS students are under the purview of NUS law and not under Singapore law. 

Being kind to perverts is being cruel to the victims and creating an unsafe environment for current female undergraduates. 

By the way, NUS should stop sending me or the alumni more letter to donate to NUS.  If I didn't donate to you, it just means I don't plan to donate to you, ever.  I rather donate to Nanyang Technological University of Singapore. At least they send me quality NTU magazines every few months and I enjoy reading it.  

Read here for the news. 

Comments

Popular Posts