Yummy Noodles at Tampines Coffee Shop

At Tampines coffee shop at Blk 826, there are several noodle stalls that sell really delicious noodle. One noodle stall that I like is Merchant Road Minced Pork Noodle that sells fish ball noodles and their signature minced pork noodle. The springy minced pork noodles is doused with delicious and tasty sauce. I don't really like minced pork so I always ask them to replace with pork ball. I know some people find it weird. But I just prefer pork ball to minced pork. Another noodle stall I like is Face Ban Mian that sells really delicious ban mian dry with their awesome spicy sauce. But it is expensive at $4.50 for a small bowl of noodle.  

Where?
826 Tampines Street 81
Singapore 
520826


How to get there?

At Tampines bus interchange, take bus 291 to Tampines street 83.
Alight at the stop when you past by Tampines St 83.


 Pork ball noodles ($3.50) at Merchant Road Minced Pork Noodle stall. Really yummy!
 Fish ball noodle and fish cake noodle. Yeah we are typical Teochew and love fish ball noodles!
 Ban Mian noodle at Face Ban Mian ($4.50)
 Ban Mian noodles comes with soup and egg.

Comments

Popular Posts