Koi Cafe

Every time I go to Raffles City shopping mall, I will go to Koi Cafe, near the Esplanade MRT station to buy my favourite green tea latte. I always add aloe vera and ask for 50% sugar level as I don't like sweet drink. If you are in Singapore, this is highly recommended. There are many bubble tea shops but this is one of more popular cafes with long queue forming especially on weekend. It is scorching hot in Singapore with temperature reaching 36 degrees Celsius in March this year.  I realize I've been drinking more cold drink lately. Anyway, I always request not to add ice but still the drink is cold. 

A medium green tea latte with aloe vera costs $4.30.
Koi Cafe near Esplanade MRT Station
My favourite drink is Green Tea Latte with 50% sugar and aloe vera.



Comments

Popular Posts