Italian Buffet at Basilico Conrad Singapore

Last week I met my friend over a lunch Italian buffet at Basilico Conrad Orchard Singapore. I love Italian food be it pasta, gelato, olive and tomatoes!

I tasted sweet yellow small tomatoes for the first time and I find it amazing! I paired the sweet yellow tomatoes with creamy burrata cheese on top of thin crispy biscuit with some honey! I loved it so much that I took more burrata cheese, yellow tomatoes and biscuit. 

Besides burrata cheese and tomatoes, I also love Italian desserts and illy mocha. I'm not a fan of salty parma ham and cold meat. I want to eat less meat and more vegetables and fruits. I tried almost all the delicious cakes and gelato. 

I paid about $69.00 after 15% UOB credit card discount for weekday lunch. 

Click here to find out more.

 I love the the sweet yellow tomatoes! 
Simply divine! Sweet yellow tomatoes with creamy burrata cheese on top of thin crispy biscuit with honey! I will go back to Basilico for the good quality Italian cheese, olive, illy coffee and yellow tomatoes. 






I love illy mocha.




I like burrata cheese
Cold cuts







Olives

Pizzas

Roasted chicken and baked salmon.





Comments

Popular Posts