Oldie-licious at Elemen Restaurant 2024

This Friday, I finally went to Millenia Walk Elemen, a vegetarian restaurant that serve delicious vegetarian 5-course or 8-course sets. This year, you can try Peranakan dishes in Oldie-licious set from now till 30 June this year. 

I like kueh pie tee, ondeh ondeh cake with coconut ice-cream and the main course, blue pea nasi lemak with assam curry monkey head mushroom. I highly recommend this course if you like Peranakan food. 

Blue pea nasi lemak with assam curry monkey head mushroom. The rice is quite fragrant with blue pea taste.
Crispy Tofu Salad. I love this crispy tofu that was tender soft inside the crispy exterior.
Trio Peranakan Appetiser

Golden Ngoh Hiang was tasty with five-spice powder but I prefer it to be less salty.


Shroom ball soup

Ondeh ondeh cake with coconut ice-cream is a pretty good combination.


Elemen members enjoy $4.00 discount.

Comments

Popular Posts