Jersey Boys Showing in Singapore on 17 July 2014

You know, I only watch one or two movies per year as I'm not exactly a movie fan. Moreover, movie ticket is not so cheap. The first movie I watched this year is Transformer as my friend gave me the free ticket. 

One thing for sure is I'm going to watch Jersey Boys movie 18 July! I still remember the awesome Jersey Boys broadway musical performance by Jarrod Spector whom I think is the best performer besides John Lloyd Young. Jersey Boys is the story of the band Four Seasons and how the four youths rose from rag to riches and stardom. Some of the songs by the Four Seasons include Can't Take My Eyes off You, Sherry, Oh, what a night. Anyway,Tony Award-winner John Lloyd Young is reprising his role as Frankie Valli in this movie.

In 2011, I went to New York solo for 12 days because I was really impressed by Jarrod Spector broadway performance from internet and was determined to watch his performance live. Well, I'm glad I did as Jarrod Spector stopped Jersey Boys performance in 2012, after performing as Frankie Valli for the past 7 years. When Jerseys boys cast from Australia came to Singapore, I still find Jarrod Spector is the best singer as he hit all the right notes. Also he came with the full package; talent and looks.  Also its not exactly easy to sing Frankie Valli's songs with his false falsetto. 
   
I'm quite disappointed that the movie didn't ask Jarrod Spector to reprise his role as Frankie Valli. Meanwhile, do watch Jarrod Spector performance in the following videos.


Comments

Popular Posts