Vegetarian Yu Sheng at Sufood

My cousin gave me a birthday treat me at a vegetarian restaurant Sufood. We enjoyed the sumptuous vegetarian Blossom Yu Sheng which is only available during the Chinese New Year till 24 February. We also tried their new dishes like Cheesy lemon zest linguine with balsamic vinegar and Mexican veggie burrito and loved it. I think I be back for the linguine and yu sheng again. 

Thank you for the dinner treat 表姐。

Where: Sufood at Raffles City Shopping Mall
Nearest MRT: Cityhall MRT
Blossom Yu Sheng
Cheesy lemon zest linguine with balsamic vinegar
Mexican veggie burrito


Butterfly pea flower cooler. Very interesting drink.


Cream of black truffle soup

Double boiled cordyceps

Rosy white fungus with peach gum

Lava chocolate cake with ice cream

Comments

Popular Posts