LaSalle College of the Arts

I love Art but due to practical reason, I chose Science subjects in Secondary school. When I was in Secondary 1 and 2, my art works were chosen to display in the school art room. I enjoy the sketching and painting process to create beautiful art works.

Now I get to learn art at LaSalle College of the Arts by attending a short 10 weeks course. I used $500.00 from the SkillsFuture to help pay for the course and I only had to fork out about $40++. 

Yesterday I attended the Art course and all seven participants are female from both local and overseas and the teacher is also female. Anyway I'm delighted to study in the unique designed architecture inspired from geometrical forms and learn from the professional. Yes I can also learn from YouTube but I can ask the teacher directly if I have any question. There are assignments for this course.

If you are interested to learn new skills, you can go to MySkillsFuture here to find out more information. 






Comments

Popular Posts