Art Store at Tampines Century Square

I've been spending lots of money on art material recently at Art Friend and Popular bookstore. Even though I'm a member of Art Friend, enjoying 10% discount, I still spent a lot. 

Thankfully my kind friend who is also my colleague told me there is an art store at Tampines Century Square level 2, Umistrong Art Hub that also offers art lessons. I went to explore this Thursday and I was elated to see other affordable brands. 

I think it's the first store that sells individual watercolour papers instead of package set. I brought some watercolour papers of different weight to explore. 

Maybe next weekend, I will explore their Suntec City branch which also has a Gallery, studio and retail store. 
Update: Suntec city shop has closed.

Website: https://www.umistrong.com/


They also offer art lessons

You can choose from a wide range of watercolour papers of different weight






/////////////////////////////////////////////////






I brought this gold highlighter and the globe sharpener which is quite good.

Comments

Popular Posts