Radical Curiosity at ArtScience Museum

I enjoyed the interactive and interesting exhibition of the famous innovator Buckminster Fuller known for geodesics dome at ArtScience Museum. I went on last Saturday morning and was quite glad that the exhibition was quite empty. I spent the day exploring the display and participate in activities like building the dome and tensegrity structure. I think I will do some sketching on the dome tomorrow. I aim to spend at least an hour on sketching starting tomorrow. 

The last day of exhibition is on 10 July this year. I think I will visit the exhibition during the June holidays again. 
At this Build-it-like-Bucky Playground, there are building activities like using ice-cream sticks and papers to create dome and tensegrity structure.



The ArtScience Museum is inspired by both the palm and lotus flower.























Quite fun to build this structure using ice-cream sticks and rubber bands only.
I brought the Personal Chronofile which include some activities 


Comments

Popular Posts