Light to Night Festival 2022- New Ways of Seeing, Thinking and Being

I don't normally go out on Saturday but this week is an exception as I needed to buy new wallet and shirt for the coming Chinese New Year. My current wallet is spoiled after using for about 5 years. 

After dinner, I went to the Civic district to explore the annual Light to Night festival at various locations like the Victoria Theatre, The Arts House, National Gallery Singapore and Asian Civilisation Museum. This year theme is New Ways of Seeing, Thinking and Being. 

Anyway, I just stood at various locations to admire the mesmerising light art projected on Singapore museums and theatres.The event will end on 3 February, next Thursday. 
Outside the National Gallery Singapore, a  former Supreme Court 






The same side of the moon always faces the earth


Victoria Theatre






 

Comments

Popular Posts