New Dishes at Elemen

This week, I finally went to Elemen at Millenia Walk for 8 course set. They have just renovated the restaurant and revamped their menu. I tried their new dishes like Truffle broth ramen, churros rojak and Biscoff brownie. There are more noodle dishes which I like and will be back to try other noodles. 

I arrived at the restaurant at about 3pm so I was the only one dining there. 
  
Churros fruit rojak. 
Elemen appetiser

Breadsticks with raspberry yogurt sauce.
Wild mushroom cream soup with truffle oil is rich with mushroom bits
Staff recommended to drink this apple cider after drinking the soup.


I chose truffle broth ramen. I'll try other dishes next time. 

Iced peachy osmanthus



I had two slices of this crispy and tasty truffle pizza and took remaining back home for family. I always order truffle pizza whenever I'm at Elemen.

Biscoff Brownie  is filled with chocolate and biscoff and top with vanilla ice-cream. This is quite good. 



Comments

Popular Posts