Favourite Dessert at Honeymoon Dessert

Yesterday after work, I went to ASUS service centre at Bugis Junction to repair the laptop that I brought last year but rarely use it. The staff told me that they have to replace or reformat the motherboard as it could be damaged as I didn't use the laptop for many months. They'll take about 4 to 7 days to resolve my laptop issue and since its under warranty, I don't have to pay for the service. Luckily I check my laptop recently. 

Later I went to eat my favourite dessert, the double boiled milk with baked walnut and almond at Honeymoon Dessert 满记甜品. Felt so happy after eating it. I love the crunchy nuts with the silky smooth cold doubled boiled milk. Definitely will be back to eat it again. 

Where: HoneyMoon Dessert, 200 Victoria St, 01-70, Singapore 188021

Nearest MRT: Bugis MRT

 

I always order this double boiled milk with baked walnut and almond ($6.10) whenever I'm at Honeymoon dessert. Sometimes I have 2 bowls. 

Popular dessert at Honeymoon Dessert. I also love sesame paste.





Comments

Popular Posts