Vegetarian Choices at Cedele

I just signed up for one-year membership at Cedele. I paid $25.00 for the membership and I received $30.00 e-vouchers and a cup of coffee or tea. I think its a pretty good deal! Since I love their lemon lust cake, I can also enjoy 5% rebate for future purchase. I really like Cedele as they use fresh and quality ingredients. I recently tried their super green pasta with kale, zucchini, shaved Gana Padano cheese, pine nuts, poached egg with coriander pesto. This super green pasta which is suitable for vegetarian is now one of my favourite pasta! Frankly speaking, I don't like coriander but I kinda like the coriander pesto here. 

As usual, their cakes are awesome especially the orh nee and lemon lust.

The female staff ( I think its the manager) who served us last Saturday provided good service. She took the trouble by settling my payment in two transactions so that I could use the e-vouchers and also enjoy 15% discount for four slices of cakes. Thanks for the trouble!

The service staff especially the female are more flexible. If you don't want meat for your salad, you could request them to change to other alternative. I think if you are strict vegetarian, it may not be suitable for you as most of their dishes include meat and the vegetarian pasta might be mixed with meat if they use the same pan for cooking. 

Cedele at Raffles City Shopping Mall
Nearest MRTs: Cityhall MRT /Esplanade MRT 
The super green pasta is really awesome but not cheap at $18.00.My favourite dish here.
The popular burnt cheesecake. We ordered it to try this trending cake in Singapore.
Love the orh nee cake! Think its only available for limited period for their 23rd anniversary celebration.
Sharing cakes with my cousins to celebrate one of my cousins belated birthday.
The carrot cake here is delicious with walnuts! I love walnuts!
Raspberry cheesecake

Comments

Popular Posts