Mini Art Gallery at Home

With the rising coronavirus cases in Singapore, it is very important to stay at home. Our dedicated healthcare workers are currently facing increasing number of foreign workers infected with coronavirus. It must be overwhelming for our healthcare staff. They should get additional bonus while most of us are working from home. I wonder if our Singapore government will seek health from other countries if we really have 30000 infected cases? I just read that Singapore have about 323 000 low-wage migrant workers in Singapore.   

I'm glad that my room is filled with beautiful arts with lovely postcards and souvenirs. Sometimes I think my room is a mini library and art gallery. I'm introvert and enjoy staying at home reading books, newspapers and magazines and occasionally sketching. 

I only go out once in a blue moon to meet my cousins and friends or buy something. Other than that, I rather stay at home reading.

Comments

Popular Posts